28.5.16

Challenge # 98 Claudia's Sketch and Theme Butterflies

Hi Everyone

Welcome to our new Challenge with Claudia with her wonderful
 last sketch and the Theme is  Butterflies !!
You can use the sketch or theme or both !!




Please welcome our sponsor for this challenge who will
provide digi stamps to the winner !!



Andrea Norris, unknown artist - Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant and currently working on 4 design teams.  I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player.  It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards.  I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky.  I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.

I love anything arty.  I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember.   In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings.  I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.

I've had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I can gel with in January 2016.  Recently one of the challenge teams I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some.  Then people kept asking me for my drawings.  So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.

Welcome to my world, we're only at the beginning and I have so much more to offer

Andrea x

The Sketchy Design Team Inspiration


using Flutterby








We hope you can join us and we are looking forward to viewing  your creations. We will be back soon with the winner for the last challenge. 
Design Team Call details here !!








1 comment:

  1. Amazing DT works and super cute images. Thanks for this fun challenge - it's a perfect theme. I love butterflies :-)

    Hugs
    Doris

    *DT* A Beautiful Mess
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS